Diploma of Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Knowledges - YATSI1 - 2017
This course is an opportunity for you to engage with concepts and professional practices based on an understanding of Indigenous knowledge systems. The units are designed to privilege and advance the exploration and practical application of knowledges from the rich cultural traditions and contemporary social experiences of Indigenous peoples in Australia.
The course-work promotes the capacity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people (and those who work with them) to act as advocates for and empower people and communities in their aspirations for cultural maintenance and for objective participation in contemporary Australian social, cultural and economic life.
WHY STUDY WITH US
- Part-time and full-time study options available.
- Choose to study online at home, in class on campus, or you can mix between the two with the mixed-mode option.
Graduates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, organisations and communities
- move into government departments and agency roles
- work in private enterprises that are involved in Indigenous affairs.
To get your copy of the course brochure, simply register your details below.
Please note: Course brochure information is correct at the time of publishing.
Please check with the School for the most current version. Contact details are available on the course brochure.