Master of Business Administration - MBA14 - 2017
With the Masters of Business Administration, you will have the qualifications to move into senior and middle management roles in a range of areas including commerce, industry and public sector.
WHY STUDY WITH US
- Opportunities to get professional practice in your industry. Get real-world experience while you study.
- Times Higher Education ranks CDU in the list of top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old.
- Full-time and part-time study options are available.
- There are three semester intakes. You start when you are ready.
- Study at several CDU locations such as Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin.
The skills and knowledge gained from this course will prepare you to be effective managers or financial analysts. Move into careers like accountants or financial analysts, or increase promotional opportunities in your existing occupations.
To get your copy of the course brochure, simply register your details below.
Please note: Course brochure information is correct at the time of publishing.
Please check with the School for the most current version. Contact details are available on the course brochure.