Master of Clinical Nursing - MCN - 2017
Are you a registered nurse ready to take the next step in your career?
The Master of Clinical Nursing enables registered nurses to increase their clinical competence and develop skills in leadership and research.
The course is embedded in a strong evidence base and offers students professional and clinical skill development along with investigative and life-long learning skills.
WHY STUDY WITH US
- Once you have completed the Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nursing, you may enrol into the Masters in Clinical Nursing. The eight units completed in the Graduate Diploma can be used as a straight credit point transfer into this course.
- We offer exit awards for the Masters in Clinical Nursing, meaning if you wish to exit the course before completion, but you have completed a number of specific required units, you can exit with a Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nursing or a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Nursing.
- Within the program, you can choose to study sequences in selected clinical nursing specialities, clinical education and/or clinical management.
- The emphasis within the program is cross-cultural clinical practice, practice development and clinical leadership.
- Graduates will have the capacity to undertake leadership roles in a variety of health and educational settings.
- Graduates from this program will be recognised as leaders in their chosen field.
This course enables students to gain workplace recognition, promotion and financial gain.
To get your copy of the course brochure, simply register your details below.
Please note: Course brochure information is correct at the time of publishing.
Please check with the School for the most current version. Contact details are available on the course brochure.